Here are some questions frequently asked
Q). What is the legal age to buy from Vape Stop?
- 18+ years is the legal age to buy. Minors under 18 years of age should never consumer tobacco or nicotine products in any form.
Q). Is there any warranty on my products?
- All Vape Stop products have a 60-day full manufacturing warranty, with the exception of tanks, coils and e liquids. For select products, the brands themselves provide a longer warranty period of up to 1 year from purchase. Refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
Q). Can I return my order and get full refund?
- Yes. If for any reason you would like to return the item purchased within a period of 15 dates from the date of purchase, please inform us and we will issue you a full refund. The refund will be issued for sealed items which upon physical inspection are found to be of the same brand new condition. Refunds will not be issued for items that have been opened or used, and will only be issued for the amount of the actual product excluding any shipping charges.
Q). How many days does it take to receive my products?
- Orders placed before 7pm, Saturday to Thursday, qualify for delivery within 24 hours. Kindly note that Fridays and public holidays are not considered for 24 hours delivery. 24-hour delivery is a feature for orders in cities in non-remote areas within the geography of UAE. List of non-city and remote areas can be found in Terms & Conditions.
Q). Where can I find the tracking number?
- As soon as the order is dispatched and is out for delivery, you will receive emails/sms detailing the tracking number of the shipment.
Q). I need to edit my order, can I do that?
- To edit your order, please call +971 50 140 0728+971 50 140 0728. at the earliest. We may change the order if the goods have not left our warehouse.
Q). Are e-cigarettes/vaping safer than tobacco cigarettes?
- These products are not risk free and contain nicotine which is highly addictive. Electronic nicotine products have been found by select credible organizations in UK such as Public Health England to be of comparatively lesser harm than combustible cigarettes. Vaping products are not an alternative to quitting, and are not sold or marketed as cessation or medical tool.
Q). Is there any danger of e-cigarette exploding?
- Incidents of e-cigarette exploding typically occur with batteries of advance vape mods if the battery inserted is unbranded/local/damaged and if the battery is inserted wrongly with ‘+’ and ‘-‘ sides reversed.
- Like with any electronic gadget, avoid charging for extended period of time after the device is fully charged, and use the charger that comes with the device.
- Do not carry batteries not inserted in the device (but carried separately) in a pocket in contact with loose coins or keys. Use a plastic sleeve to protect the poles if carrying loose batteries.
- Always buy from a reputable source like Vape Stop which only sells authentic, branded and top quality batteries and products.
Q). How will you verify that I am 18+ years old?
- Vape Stop is complaint with all UAE government rules for sale of electronic cigarette, including delivering to adults above 18 years of age. To prevent underage sales, we physically verify the age of the buyer at the time of final delivery before the shipment is released, via a signature and a valid government id consisting of Emirates ID, any country passport, or any country driving license. The name of the ‘ship to’ person should match with the id and the person collecting the shipment. In case of any name mismatch or in case of underage id, the order will be cancelled and returned back to Vape Stop.
Q). What are ESMA approved products?
- ESMA stands for Emirates Authority For Standardization & Metrology, a UAE government body that governs and approves a variety of products including electronic nicotine products for import and sale in the country. The body was established as a standardization body in UAE under Law No. 28/2001. ESMA has put in place a comprehensive procedure for approvals for electronic nicotine products since April 2019, which fosters quality and tested products in the UAE market. All ESMA approved products are subject to 100% excise duty/tax as per UAE Cabinet Decision 52. Products sold on Vape Stop are ESMA approved.