Founded in 2016, Vape Stop was India’s largest retailer of electronic cigarettes with an estimated 15% share of the total e cigarette retail market, and has now entered the fast growing Nepal market. The company continues to go from strength to strength, owing to premium brands, efficient supply chain, and talented workforce. Vape Stop is also present in UAE and Bangladesh.
3 Key Pillars of Foundation
From quality brands, durable courier packaging, intuitive website interface, to efficient customer service, all interaction points are consistently superior.
We deliver uncompromising and matchless quality at compelling price points so that the value generation to final consumers is maximized.
Working with the Best
We firmly believe in working with best brands, manufacturers & suppliers, logistics partners, and having the most competent team at Vape Stop.
Replace combustible cigarettes with electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) for a smoke free future by 2030, by catering to adult smokers who would otherwise continue smoking combustible cigarettes.
Communication Policy at Vape Stop
We at Vape Stop take responsible behaviour with utmost importance. We fully implement the following in all our communication:
- Vape Stop products are not for use by non-users of tobacco or nicotine. Products are for those adults who cannot quit or will not quit consuming tobacco or nicotine.
- Cigarette smoking is highly addictive and seriously harms one’s health. The ultimate aim and the best solutionis to neither smoke nor vape.
- Vape Stop products are not meant for those adult users who would otherwise quit using tobacco or nicotine products.
- Vape Stop products are not an alternative to quitting, and are not sold or marketed as cessation or medical tool.Products are not for use by people with heart conditions, diabetics, and pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Vape Stop products are not risk free and contain nicotine which is highly addictive. However, ENDS have been found by select credible organizations in UK to be of comparatively lesser harm than combustible cigarettes.
- Minors under 18 years of age should never consumer tobacco or nicotine products in any form. We have a robust and seamless age verification system wherein the age and name is verified through a valid government id at the time of final delivery before shipment release.